Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today I felt a mild version of the feelings I felt when my sister moved out. For some reason, I felt lonely despite chatting with my college mate in the cafeteria earlier ago. Knowing that for the next few months life will be quite different gave me that feeling I think. I really don't like that, but that was the feeling that kick started my whole journey of growing up and breaking free.

I was told that I have to stand up by myself now. I cannot expect the people around me to lift me up all the time. I am 21 now and life just get started. I forsee tough challenges and more complicated circumstances ahead of me that will make me cry even more. Hey. Who says life is easy right? I'll be fine.

Btw Aimee. Angelin and I finaly can explain why people like to use 'it's complicated' for their facebook status. You'll be surprised where we got our inspiration from. haha. Tell you some other time.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

oh uggggh.. it's complicated. i cant wait till you explain this to me