Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Need Something New...


Spending two whole months at home gives you 'gifts' I tell you. Either you start picking up things you swear you won't or put you in deep thoughts about your life, that's what the Australians give you during breaks when you take their programmes. 

Lately, a few of my friends told me that I am more silent nowadays. I used to be more talkative, talking about everything under the sun. But nowadays for some reason I find it hard to start conversations. I find it hard to even open my mouth. Is this what happens to those who spend too much time sitting at home in front of the computer? Or am I in need of new insights, fresher views to rejuvenate the dried me.

It's not that I am not thankful with what I have now. I am. Occasionally I will ask for something more, but I do appreciate every little thing that works around me. I just want to know what's up with me. Will going for a trip bring me back to my old, bubbly self? Hey, or am I trying to act more macho to woo girls? I seriously dunno weh. But something tells me I need a new breeze. 

Go watch a movie? I did. Go hang out with your friends? I always do. Go pick up a new skill? Picking up the guitar now....Sigh

Aimee. When you balik, lets go for ice-skating and then watch a movie after that. Angelin said ok, but she's trying to make me watch horror movie. T.T ahahahahha. And/or lets go for picnic in a new park or something..or check out whether taman bukit jalil finish renovating already or not. 

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

wah got special arahan for me at the end! sure thing sure thing! ice skating sounds tremendous!