Sunday, January 11, 2009

I was tagged by Angelin..a very long time ago. Hehe. 

You are also known as:
Pink- So What
Am I that rebellious kah? Ahahahahahhaha

Your funeral song:
John Mayer- Clarity
Hmmm.... Yea. You people should worry that much when I die. Hehehe

What you think of the world:
Kangta-Where the Dream Take You
Awww.....So fairy tale-y.

How you're feeling today:
Bee Gees- Tragedy
I had a good day today wor..Yi Hui lah the one with tragedy. He had allergy.

The song that will be stuck in your head for weeks on end:
Anggun- Mimpi

Your significant other sings this to you:
John  Mayer- Say
Ok. I'll say what I need to say

Your theme song at your funeral:
Shayne Ward- That's My Goal
"I'm here to win your heart and soul. That's my goal..." Hah? At my funeral? 

You should create this song title as a screen name:
Shayne Ward - No Promises

You would get on your knees and sing this to your best friend:
Shayne Ward- Breathless
Is it okay to sing cheesy love songs to your best friend?....I think it's okay. hehe

The result of your breakup:
John Mayer- Waiting On The World To Change
Wah. So  positive way to look at it kah?

How to resolve a fight:
Coldplay-Viva La Vida
The song is about a  once mighty person becoming powerless woh. What are you trying to tell me, O Limewire?

On your first date, this would be playing in the background:
Sheryl Crow and Sting-Always On Your Side
Does this mean I'll be having a sweet first date. (Wait curiously)

Get down to:
Avril Lavigne- Complicated
Huh?!!

Headbang to this tune:
Leona Lewis- Better In Time

Susah lah! Headbang artistically like a ballerina kah?

Song of escape:
Celine Dion and Bee Gees-Immortality
Is this a good sign?

Uh oh, you failed an assignment. This song pops into your head:
Bryan Adams- Heaven
My mum will kill me if she finds this out. ahahahhahaha

Picture this song as an opera:
Carrie Underwood- Before He Cheats
Yea. I can picture it...

Or rather, this one as a hardcore metal screamo song:
Kris Dayanti-Mencintaimu
Wah. This must be a hardcore love. Think Fred Durst singing this to Siti Nurhaliza.

What happens when you find true love:
Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman- Time to Say Goodbye.
T.T So kesian meh? But...But I thought I'll be having a sweet first date? Nooooo...............


2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

what happens when you find true love TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!!!!!!!!

the most tragic thing in the world!

angelin said...

Your theme song at your funeral:
Shayne Ward- That's My Goal
"I'm here to win your heart and soul. That's my goal..." Hah? At my funeral?

HAHAHAHHAHA!! i laughed at this the loudest! sudah mati pun masih ada goal lagi!