Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas...!!


I love festivities, especially Christmas and Chinese New Year. I love the decorations in malls where you really feel the whole aura of the festivals. Not forgetting the fact that these festivals are the times where I get my new clothes that I will wear for the rest of the year. Hahaha. Well, I do get one or two in the middle of the year.


It's the whole spirit of getting together and giving that touches my heart every Christmas. I remember how I used to spend a few days in church just to prepare for the Christmas celebration for my youth fellowship. We will work all day, have lunch together, shop for the necessities together and joked and talked while we work. Though they are the people I meet every week, but the fact that we spent time more than we used to together gives me the joy. The joy is similar to the one I have when I am on a holiday with my kawan-kawan. Ah..Christmas....


I don't think my adik will bake cheesecake (or figure out how to make cheese with padi in space...ahahahahhahah) So I am aiming for something simpler. Kimchi stew or tofu stew with bean paste will be great. Though Christmas is warm here but having them will be good.


And yea...new clothes. hehe.

1 comment:

angelin said...

kimchi stew? as in korean food kah? .... you skank!!