Friday, March 13, 2009



Human beings are funny creatures. As strong or stern they are, little things can trigger and melt his heart. Flushing away all sadness and sometimes, little and insignificant things carry an enormous amount meaning to a person.

Be it a self-made card from afar (I call it the haute-couture card to match the sender's love for ANTM) or the 'leng chai' greeting via MSN, they made my day today and I can at least temporarily put aside my worries for a while for tonight's activity in church.



What am I worrying about? I have to come up with a television programme proposal for my 1500-word assignment. I am choosing either to propose a melodrama about TV production and the drama and chaos behind the prouction of a programme or a variety programme incorporating the latest youth cultures. The former is an adaptation of a Korean drama but it does fit the most important part of the assignment (to produce a programme that will make people think and learn something from it) while the latter is a fresh idea but does not really fit the thinking part. Sigh.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

hahahaha haute couture card, thanks :)

your tv proposal ideas should always reflect what you feel most deeply about, then you'd be able to write with passion and 1500 would be easy breazy