Saturday, April 18, 2009

Evening At The Park



You know how good my brother is when it comes to pestering. He can use from puppy eyes to provocative words to get you into a mood you never thought you would put yourself into. He managed to get me jogging (by teasing my laziness in achieving my resolution of self-makeover) and for some reason, O bought it.

Getting to the park with my camera phone (which is undergoing surgery now in phone ICU for keypad-related illness) made me realise how the settings can make a picture look a few times nicer. People can just randomly pick a lousy place for a photoshoot, change the settings of the camera and viola, you look as if you are shooting at the plains in United Kingdom while you are just in Ulu Kelang. We've been duped!



Anyway, jogging was alright...Yi Hui went missing after 2 rounds and I assumed he met someone hot and made out in the plains somewhere. He told me he went some other place to jog but I still stick to my assumption. haha. But it was painful at the end. I pushed myself......erm while jogging too much till my leg muscles hurt like mad. T.T I walked like grandma Yetta for a day I think.



You know, after my kawans and I met the other day for lunch, I told myself that I want to be a charming person with substance. (not the drugs ah!) I realised that many things in life that I did not put my full effort in doing them. Like the guitar, I only practice when I remember to, I only work out when I am encouraged to but gave up after a few weeks. I always thought of reading more books but I don't take the effort to drive to Book Xcess and get some. I always want to learn how to dress better but take no effort in reading about fashion and got tryout clothes to check out my right fit and size. I have ranted about this a million times but I am still in the same pedestal I used to be.



I do hope that jogging will be my first step. Yea, it's pretty painful towards the end but I believe it worths. I dunno but when it comes to the age of 21, I feel like I must do something to make myself accomplished, knowing that people are expecting us to be grown-up and capable in doing everything right. Maybe my motivation is wrong, I dunno.



Oh yea. This is the video of my last year's competition. If you watch till the end you can see Angelin's back. hehe. Enjoy.

2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

HAHHAHAHAHAH your theory about yi hui is hilarious.

i think the first step into changing yourself into a better yipin. although i really love the current yipin. who knows if you mencapai matlamat kamu of:

a) having a better body. turn into skank. ugh.

b) reading more. turn into a complete snob. double ugh.

c) practice the guitar. turn into heroin snorting ahli muzek. ugh ugh ugh. blueargh.

though i CAN help you with dressing better because i just love diagnosing and treating. visit www.lookbook.nu once in a while. my favourite website mmmmm

angelin said...

the first step is always the hardest. don't be lazy lah!!