Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Want To Watch This Film



I like watching random movies sometimes. I remember years ago when I randomly watched Chicken Rice War, I loved it and still am right now.



This movie is called Sell Out. A Malaysian comedy and it won an award at last year's Venice Film Festival. Seriously, why do good Malaysian films often delayed it's screening. Normally we'll be the last ones to watch it after the whole world had done talking about it. Censorship board really that busy kah? Then why do movies about love affairs near photocopy machines and cholesterol-driven love stories released so soon leh. Are we Malaysians that naive to be fully influenced by movies kah? Don't we have brains? Sigh. And are we supposed to fall in love over a cup of fresh orange? Are they trying to tell us that? Sigh.

Btw, the director is new in the business. Hmm..How I wish I could be like that one day.

3 comments:

chelseaorange said...

mmmmm....sell out i've never even heard of it!!!! and it has been shown in venice already?!

斌斌有理 said...

yarp. it was shown last year in venice. the ad is on astro but didn't state when though.

angelin said...

HAHAHAHAHHAH FALL IN LOVE OVER A CUP OF FRESH ORANGE!!!