Friday, May 8, 2009

How Well Do You Know Ethan Wong



Who would Ethan rather do?
A. Drew Barrymore
B. Anne Hathaway
C. Miley Cyrus

What do you think he will work as if being a film director fails?
A. Stripper
B. Ice-cream seller
C. Opens a goldfish shop

Do you think Ethan's fat?
A. Yes
B. No
C. What's fat?

Do you think this quiz is ridiculous?
A. Yes
B. Definitely
C. HELL YA!!



If you are busy body enough to go through your friends' activities in Facebook, you will see people making quizes about themselves and how well people know them. If you get all correct kan, this means you really know them kah? I wonder.

Maybe I'm anti-social or something or I'm the weirdo who still loves BSB in the age where Jonas Brothers had stole the hearts of teenage girls and ate them. But what's with the fascination of making a quiz about yourself? I thought looking into the mirror and camwhoring is vain but this is vain kuasa 10. Sigh. Are we in the stage where we have so much time to make such quizes? If ada masa kan, go bela a cat or orang utan! Ish.

Imagine one day kan got such quiz. Which 'WY' are you? The polite WY (this is fictional)? The tight pants WY? The sexually active WY? The religious WY?(This is also fictional) If you know who WY is, I belanja Kit Kat.



Oh yea. My new resolution I made on my birthday is never to be late again. Aimee knows. I am always late, so I will try not to be. And I wished to resemble Jude Law 100%...or Daniel Henney. Ahahahahhahaha. Then I can pick up ladies! ahahahhaha. Joking lah....but if that happens, I don't mind. =p

3 comments:

chelseaorange said...

you owe me kitkat i know who wy is HAHAHAHA!

i hate those quizzes! if you don't take then people will be offended. if you take and you fail they'll be more offended! i hate taking tests you can't study for T_T

i should make one that's impossible to answer hahaha.

angelin said...

A, B, C, C!

:p

i think i know who is this wy. when i grow up, i want to be as sexually active as him... NOT!

whoever came up with that how well do you know your friend quiz should get shot. seriously. what's next? how well do you know your friend's pinky? rate your friend's mom!

斌斌有理 said...

to aimee: quote of the day: i hate taking tests you can;t study for. ahahahhahahahahah.

ya. you should. make something like 'how many somatic cells aimee has?' or something. haha

to angelin: you know me well =) but nowadays i find anne hathaway attractive. hmm...

ahahahha. rate your friends mum. imagine this..'are you the right man/girl for your friend's mum/dad?' ahahahha