Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Is An Emo Post...Again



I am trying to catch a breath after two weeks of rushing 2 assignments. I really need an escapism; something to get me entertained before I start to work on 2 more essays that are due next week and the week after. I'm watching Sell Out this Saturday. I hope it'll work.

For some reason, I am getting tired of studying this semester. I am not as optimistic about my grades and essays anymore. I realise I always have mental blocks. I cannot write and argue on my essay like how I used to be, like for some reason my reasoning skills and enthusiasm flew out of the window. Where's the push I used to have? I want them back. I feel lost...I remember I used to feel like that last time but I forgot How I get it through last time. Sigh.



Now I finally realise why some people like to take a break in the middle of their studies to do something else they like, then go back to study again. I perceive it will be good for me to go for a singing contest or travel to a few places before I resume my studies. Nice idea, but I cannot afford to do so T.T Angelin ah. I finally understand how you feel. Sigh



Oh yea. I saw this at Sunway Pyramid. I assume it's the tattoo artist punya kereta. Which one, I dunno. hehe.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

kawan. i know how it feels like to be jaded and you just want to runaway from everything. or for time to just stop so that you can take a breath.

i think i saw it in an episode of scrubs. that you just have to take a step back and maybe give up some things that are less important to you so that you can focus on what matters.