Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Did Not Lick The Envelope.. I Swear



'For the next 5 minutes, I'm going to party like it's on sale for $19.99'

It came late, but it's ok. Air mails are always delayed. Come to think of it, I seldom receive cards specially mailed to me. Aimee sent me one...Angelin's one just arrived...and there were two to three more by some random people...that's it.

So upon receiving your card kan kawan, I was happy. I love the card so much and laughed when I realised it was a musical card. ahahhahaha

Hope to see you soon...

2 comments:

chelseaorange said...

HAHAHAHAH IT'S A MUSICAL CARD?!

im not supposed to be telling you this but she wanted to get you a HSM one...shhhhh...

angelin said...

to aimee: EH YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM THAT!!

to yi pin: oh hi =D

hilarious kan that card? hahaha in apu's voice: for the next 5 minutes i'm going to party like it's on sale for 19.99. and it's true tahu. i did not lick the envelope. i used glue.

glad you liked it :)