Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What A Trip



The leaf fell off the tree right after Angelin asked me 'Aren't you taking any pictures?' and when I looked at it, I knew it would be a nice thing to shoot with my camera phone. Such randomness is what make life so interesting sometimes. I hope such randomness comes to me often..or it'll be better if I have the curiousity to seek and capture those wonderful moments. When I was holding Angelin's DSLR at Batu Feringghi last Sunday, I realised that I have no idea what to shoot. I even whined to Angelin 'I don't know what to shoot'. It's a God made plan that I still have not received my dream DSLR.



There are not Godiva, but Aimee. Aimee gave me this box of chocolate called Aimee as my late 21st birthday gift so that I can remember her all the time. Gosh. I think she's secretly in love with me =p....Woman. You are taken...(ahahahahha. Gosh. Muka tembok moment) It's things like this that put a smile on your face, and reminds you to savour every bite of it because your friend probably used his/her lunch money to get you this (Yea, it's too exagerrating but in Aimee's case, skipping lunch is almost becoming a culture..Eat Up, my friend. hehe) Gosh, I just took six like a starved Indian kid. I better slow down.


Angelin said I could go to jail for this.

I miss those days where I innocently go to a place without worries, knowing that my next moments are already planned and all I have to do is just have fun. I tried to get that feeling for this trip actually, because my last Penang trip was almost like that. As much as I like randomness, I am afraid that things will go chaotic and people ended up being unhappy. Maybe I thought about it too much sometimes and let it robbed the joy of it.



But I thank God for the scenic views and the moments he gave my anxiety a rest so that I can enjoy my time at the beach. I didn't take many pictures though throughout the trip but with these, I am satisfied. The taste of the cendol, the laksa and the burger that I craved and loved are still vivid.



I sometimes wish such things come in a book or something..or like a litmus paper. Then I can just read about it with my taste buds feedng those wonderful tastes. Or licking those flavours out of a litmus paper and carrying them around so that I can taste tehm whenever I want. But then again, such convenience will make us appreciate such wonders less.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

mmmmm such a wonderful post :) cannot wait to see you again soon, and no i am not secretly in love with you. tak habis habis. how many years have we been saying this!