Friday, July 24, 2009

Three Cheers for Rojak and Thankfulness..


Aimee finally eats...after weeks of studying for her finals...haha

They say green tea is good for digestion, but the wonders of it is still a myth to me. Well, it's not that your body will send you an SMS telling you that your digestive system is working really fine or your stomach Twitter you, saying 'Thanks for the green tea...I feel better now..' Maybe I should go for a huge eating row one day and drink a jug of green tea after that. I'll see how long after I'll start pooping my buttocks off.




You know, happiness comes in small packages sometimes; in a bowl of cendol with pulut and a plate of rojak with extra tofu that you savour with your friends. Laughter will just burst out when you think and talk about how you overslept and the usually oversleeping one is in time and got up much earlier. haha. Or the ecstatic of knowing that you scored well for the last essay you did for last semester. I don't need to compare myself with others to put myself on top of the world, or be with the 'it' group that parties like animals in Singapore Zoo. All I need is just to be thankful that my day turned out well, and I have fun memories to cherish.

And I ta-pau the rojak...because it was good..and also because I found out that my blood pressure is quite low...need to eat to bring it to 120...Nolah. I'm just greedy.

1 comment:

chelseaorange said...

HAHAHAHA gluttony.

i think it's quite ironic that i binge for one day then i go home and watch the biggest loser (but only for a while cuz it made me sick)

but it was great fun :) thanks pal